If My heart was a house - Owl city



You're the shy that i fell through,
and i remember the view,
whenever i'm holding you.

The sun hung from a string,
Looking down on the world,
as it warms over everything.

Chills run down my spine.
As our fingers entwine,
And your sighs harmonize with mine.

On this day complete,
I can still feel your heart beat,
Whenever you dance with me

We got older i should have known
(Do you feeel alive)
That i would feel colder when i walk alone
(Oh but you'll survive)
But i may as well ditch my dismay
(Bombs away,Bombs away.)

Circle me and the needle moves gracefully
Back and fourth
If my heart was a compass
Risk it all
Cause i'll catch you if you fall
Wherever you go

If my heart was a house
you'd be home.

It makes me smile,
Cause you said it best.
I would clearly feel blessed,
If the sun rose up from the west.

Flower balm perfume,
All my clothes smell like you
Cause your favorite shade is navy blue.

I walk slowly when I'm alone,
(Do you feel alive.)
Yeah, But frankly i still feel alone,
(oh but you'll survive.)
So I may as well ditch my dismay
(Bombs away, Bombs away.)

Circle me and the needle moves gracefully,
back and fourth,
If my heart was a compass you'd be north.
Risk it all,
cause i'll catch you if you fall.
Wherever you go.
If my heart was a house,
You'd be home.

If my heart was a house you'd be home

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[Win32 API] WINAPI - 함수호출규약

JAVA Frame Icon setting

JAVA Spinner